Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Taylor

So it might not have been for nothing but it wasn't the vault.Taylor was searching his mind for answers. I need to get to the one man who can help me sort through this.

I was running through the night headed for a little barn where he most likely still lay. I'd have to go back to base later, I just hope they'll be able to fend off the attack without me. The vault was more important because without it they could just slowly wipe us out.

When I arrived at the barn, Katrina was beginning to stir. As sat her up against the side and walked to the fallen man and splashed some water on his face from a nearby puddle. He woke up suddenly and looked confused and maybe angry.

"Calm down Marcus," I said. "It's just me. I have some questions for you. You are the most well traveled person I know."

He shook his face and body, obviously trying to wake up. The drug would have worn off by now, assuming he hadn't overdosed, which if he had he would be dead not waking up.

"I don't have much time," I told him. "Most of the world thinks I'm dead and it needs to stay that way so I can freely look for the vault." I paused and continued, "It's not a legend it exists, I don't know how or why I know that I just do. What do you know of it's true location?"

I waited, hoping, pleading, needing the answer. It was all that currently drove me and I didn't know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.