Friday, June 10, 2011

The sky god's present

Marcus was chanting and dancing around the present of the sky. It was a man partially covered in dirt as he had fallen threw a small barn, the chickens harmlessly clucked and pecked around his body.

The thing that had actually fallen from the sky was a unconscious man, but besides his bumps and bruises, looked no less for ware.

As for Mr. Lee, his hair was currently in a scrunchy, his face painted with mud and he had his military blanket for a cape. Besides that he had a few other odd formalities, like, talking to his left had plato, a slight case of polytheism, and moderate paranoia. All in all, Lee thought he was handling the situation rather well, considering the circumstances.

"Isn't that right Bishop Plato, we must protect the knife that will kill the enlightened! ... ?" His hand flittered in response. "No... can we? Wait I shouldn't," His hand in anger then gave Marcus a harsh slap. "Well fine, if it will save the universe." Marcus then mumbled something about the actual pronunciation of the plurality of universes.

Marcus went over and pulled the man out of a pile of lumber then proceeded to pat his cheeks. The limp man a only responded with a slow grunt as if he was waking up, after being drugged twice and thrown down a flight of stares.

Finally getting a good look at poor chap, Marcus yammered "Hey I know yo0U, your Tray lord!" Marcus then danced away over to his satchel and said in a sing-songy voice "I have something for you!"

2 comments:

  1. I love your wit :) but I thought you were in a library not a barn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the satchel is Taylors satchel right?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.