Friday, June 10, 2011

Taylor

I was barely coming to when I heard a man's voice saying, "I'll take him from here."

"We have orders to take him to detention ourselves and..."

The other voice cut him off, "Of course you do but my come straight from The Enlightened One." My eyes opened enough to see the man who was talking hand the guards who were dragging me some papers.

"These are authentic," The guard said. "Hand him over to the Colonel. Sorry sir but our orders had been from General Trent Fischer, you know how that is."

"Yes I do soldier you were doing your duty," The Colonel saluted the guards.

His men took the place of the guards and they took me to a nearby room. They gave me a shot of something and I began to wake up quickly, in a few minutes I would be back to full attentiveness.

"Welcome to Sky Castle One," He said smirking. "No we aren't going to introduce ourselves. Just know that we had your trial without you and the sentence was death."

The Colonel moved very close to my numb form and whispered, "Andra is here on this Sky Castle but now is not the time to save her, you must save yourself first."

"Andra, no," I said woozily, slipping from my chair.

He shoved something into me satchel, "That is a stabilizing agent for the genetic compound you acquired earlier."

I looked up at him and it hit me, The source is one of the betrayers?

His goons strapped something to my back as he stepped out of the room. The other guards soon followed. I heard a hissing sound and looked down. I gulped as I saw the floor parting, they really were trying to kill me because if this was a Sky Fortress than I was going to be dropped down onto earth from...well from really high.

I was right, my entire body tensed as I fell through the sky but for some reason i couldn't stay facing the ground, my back turned to the ground and I was forced to stare back the way I had come. Forced to stare off at Sky Fortress that was a prison for Andra. Yes she had betrayed me, but obviously they betrayed her in return unless...no I couldn't think that. She had been trying to get her daughter back I'm almost certain and until I asked her and learned whatever grim reality might more fully fit the truth I would stick with that and go after her.

At that moment I realized that I was still falling and in a few moments I would die. I laughed at my total defiance in the face of death. I landed on the ground and felt the light going from my eyes again, when I saw a man standing above me. I smiled and let the darkness take me.

(Fyi the thing on his back absorbed most of the impact but not all, so if you post yourself being the man Luke just keep that in mind.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.